Bravo viciously slipped in a repeat of Top Chef last week, perhaps taking a snow day, but it returns tonight (we assume). With the new episode just hours away, let’s take a quick look back at what happened last time:
– They went to Eric Ripert’s Le Bernardin and watched this dude Justo butcher a bunch of fish like CRAZY:
– Mike can’t find the strainers:
– The Blaise loses immunity and is PISSED:
Meanwhile, Marcel gets ready to fight the Cobra Kai:
– Marcel is picked by Dale to captain the opposing Restaurant Wars team. They decide to cook “modern global cuisine,” which is better known as food.
– Apparently “modern global cuisine” was a poor choice, as their restaurant, Edge (creative!), struggles:
– Fabio is the best at this again. They should just rename Restaurant Wars The Fabios. Just the best.
– The Blaise and Fabio still need to just make-out already:
And, in the end, Marcel goes home.
MARCEL YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK PLEASE PACK UP YOUR KNIFES AND GO YOU’RE STILL A DICK.
Bye, Marcel. Come back in ten years for Top Chef: Tool Academy